Friday, May 16, 2008

2 Things Challenge - Noise and Peace

Visual Noise – "The Shed Barbeque" in Ocean Springs, MS. You haven't had barbeque till you've eaten at The Shed ya'll!



Jackson Lounging in Chocolate Mint


:: :: My beloved Jackson went missing Sat. June 7th. We found her just yards from the house lying in a low place under some hedges. She had mysteriously passed away. She was a awesome little friend who was extremely smart and responded to every word with a special look or an action. She is greatly missed. :: ::

Jackson - May 2008. She was outside in her favorite spot, but when I went outside to chat with her, she came to meet me and laid down on my foot.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Wonderful collection of images in your noisey photo..I love these sorts of photos!

May 16, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Oh,that was bad english! Lol. I meant in your 'noise' photo!

May 16, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger The Artful Eye said...

Visual noise is also beautiful.

Nice interpretation. Who wouldn't like to rest in chocolate mint?

May 18, 2008 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

I like the way you have given a visual slant on noisy.

Your cat looks very peaceful but I am thinking surely must be an unusual shape to fit in that planter lol

Great entry

May 18, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Janet Kincaid said...

Excellent interpretations, Gara! I especially like the cat in the mint! Cracked me up. Reminds me of the cat in my house. I've seen him lie in some places that seemed impossible, but he managed!

And the crazy busyness of that first photo made me chuckle. Somewhere in there is a person, right?

May 20, 2008 at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home